2.13.2006

Self-Absorbed Post

I went shopping after work today. After giving away 1/6 of my wardrobe and receiving my yearly bonus from the company, I decided it was time to get some nice clothes for work. I am pretty set in the shoes department, so I focused on clothes only (trying for mostly tops).

  • Banana Republic: Blue Collar, Long-Sleeve, Button-Down ($60); Thin Silk? Button Cardigan with Tie ($79 on sale for $50)
  • Ann Taylor: Black/Cream/Hint of Red Pants ($128 on sale for $90); Cream Cable-Knit Sweater ($68)
  • Express: Tan Editor Pants ($68); White Collar, Long-Sleeve, Button Down ($40)
  • The Limited: Blue Henly Sweater (on sale $30)

I think I got decent deals on high quality stuff. I probably could have gotten some of it cheaper, but who has time to go shopping every week?

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even minor bacterial infections can lead to redness, soreness, and in some cases, a discharge that may exude a foul odor.Fungal Infections- The rash and irritation from the common fungal infection known as jock itch is familiar to most men. Like bacteria, the fungus that causes jock itch is known to proliferate in such a warm, moist region of one's sizegenetics, and without proper sizegenetics care, severe itching, redness and irritation can result.Heat Rash- Warm weather, in combination with restrictive clothing, can cause sweating and chafing, leading into the condition known as heat rash.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home