2.10.2006

Blog Novels, Boys, In Style and Henry.

I read about some service through Blogger.com that encourages people to write their next novel with blog technology. The pitch: commit to writing 500 words a day and you'll have a 10,000 word novel in 30 days...or something like that. I think it's a great idea and I like that the masses have a publishing tool uncontrolled by agents and traditional publishing houses.

Tony's friend "V" just came over. She has been dating her boyfriend for 7 years. She's 22 years old. I kept trying to slip clues that she needed to be single for awhile (or date Tony), but she was unresponsive. Is it wrong that I was trying to influence the choices of someone I don't know? Probably. But I want what Tony wants and for some reason, unbeknowst to me, he wants V.

I picked up the February 2006 edition of In Style with Uma Thurman on the cover. It is one of the best magazines I've read in a long time. It gave tips on REAL style issues that people in their 20's (and maybe 30's?) face in their professional and social lives. Makeup, belts, bags, cropped pants, throwing parties, celebrity wedding pictures, designer dresses, etc. I want to go shopping! Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't snow. Also, I intend to make a list of "Pieces that will complete your wardrobe for 2006".

Oh, and I'm getting my haircut with Henry at Salon Cielo at Dupont tomorrow. I can't wait! Henry is the best and so cute...I'll try to grab a camera phone shot and post. I always get the best haircuts from him. He's really good at making someone their sexiest with a haircut. I'm going to be sad to leave him. Finding a hairstylist in Chicago that I like as much will be difficult. Suggustions? Calling all Chicago salons and hairstylists! I need a trendy, young (24), professional haircut. Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home