1.23.2006

Cancelled my Cable

I was just reading some political blogs and decided to cancel my cable subscription at someone's suggestion. What has cable done for me lately anyway? I usually end up huffing and puffing about politics and the lack of decent coverage in the main-stream media. Chris Matthews' assertion that Osama bin Laden and Michael Moore are one and the same about send me over the edge. I was paying $52 a month for John Stewart, Food Network, and a whole lot of right-winger, white-house bullet point crap.

American media's journalistic integrity has hit a new low and I no longer wish to support it....I hope you'll reach the same conclusion. I suggest donating your cable money to independant media and Air America. This is one small way to put your money where your mouth is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home